Saturday, July 18, 2009

Missing my way>>o-(

My saturday mood been spoilt coz of it. You r travelling on business trip for 2 weeks and continue for another week. I'm blur suddenly. I'm totally lost!!! I feel tht i'm walking in a dark way. I lost the direction. For others, there is not so serius, but for me, i have no idea why i will be like tht. I did nothing in office since received the news from u after breakfast. It's not becoz of in weekend mood, but coz of ur travel schedule. (Thanks for telling me tht! Appreciate it! I rather in bad mood than you cover it from me.)

You wont be around of me for the new intake and enrolment. You know i will be stress during tht period, you know earlier u wont be around tht, thts y u sent a mesg to comfort me on the day before graduation. Am wondering y u sent me mesg as to advise me cool down and dont be stress during enrolment week, 2 weeks earlier. I knew it!!! (Thanks!!! Thanks for advise me>>Thanks for understand me>>)

Take care my brother. Virus H1N1 issue getting serius. Please take a good care. Wear the mask when necessary. Dont forget to bring along your medicine, you just recovered. I wish my sms fone tone will ring soon...i wish i been informed tht u arrive thr safely...i wish u come back with healthy body...i wish...i wish i can be strong while u r not around...yea,i will...i promise to u previously,i will control the pressure and know how to handle the stress...

I wish i can control it....tearsss ;'(

No comments: